multiple choice without correct answer.

Didem didem.pehlivanoglu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:09:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,
At the end of my experiment, I will ask participants to indicate their
subjective experience.
To indicate this, they will be presented 3 choices and asked to choose
one them.
So,there is no correct answer in this test. I want to see the option
which they chose in data file.

To create multiple choice format, I used slide object including 3
choices as text.
In my list, I have 3 attributions denoted to these choices.
I have a part of script enabling mouse response.

My problem is that I do not know how to write a code to record an
option which participant chose. Maybe I can see name of the text which
they chose in my data file but I do not know how to do that.
The multiple choice test code does not work here because there is no
correct answer...

Could you please help me?

Thank you.