notify Pinnacle 700 USB of the exact time an event occurs in E-Prime?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Mar 22 15:34:16 UTC 2012

I have no experience with that particular device, but from your
message (and from Googling "Pinnacle Studio USB-700") I gather that
this device communicates solely through USB.  In that case, you are
sunk, unless you are *very* good with externall DLLs.  Or maybe you
will get lucky and someone else here will point you to a DLL file
with general-purpose USB communication routines, along with
instructions for how to use that with E-Basic (i.e., VBA).

And as I often remind folks here, you might also take this up with
PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , where they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  And if you do get
an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their
reply back here for the sake of others.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training