notify Pinnacle 700 USB of the exact time an event occurs in E-Prime?

BeckyL lundwall.becky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:58:48 UTC 2012

Thank you for your reply. I am certainly not very good with external DLLs.
PST has been very helpful in the past but they said they don't offer
support for this type of device. HOWEVER, the good news is that we found an
*old *box (Video Timer VTG-33) which appears to solve the problem. It
connects between the video and the computer and time stamps the video as it
is saved. The Pinnacle device and software can then be used to view the
video (with a time stamp) frame by frame. We are in the process of testing
it now.