Trigger event markers from Eprime to BIOPAC

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:46:39 UTC 2012

Catarina,

Here's the deal:  For some years I have personally provided copious
free advice here (often starting with "do *all* the tutorials in the
manuals"), partly as mental exercise & self-training, partly as
public service, and partly to amuse myself.

Now we have taken a good deal of that and packaged it into an online
course, for which people must pay, and I cannot keep handing out the
same answers that we have already covered.  As it turns out, your
very question is covered in the closing "fMRI, EEG, &
Psychophysiology" lesson of our course, complete with an exercise in
which I have you write a working program to do just what you descibe,
and which I then personally grade.  (The course also includes a Live
Office Hour every week with me.)

That's all I can tell you now.  But if you hold on, some more
generous folks here may supply your answer; or, try PST Web Support
at  http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , where
they strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours at no charge.

Regards,
-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training