Best input device regarding refresh rate

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu May 3 15:38:55 UTC 2012

Tobias,

As liw says, the PST SRBox includes the capacity
to connect to any buttons you like, and includes
instructions on how to do that.  That's what we
do here all the time.  It just takes a box, some
buttons of your choice, some wire, cable, and
connectors, and some drilling and soldering.  No big deal.

Also, Empirisoft advertises some high speed
button boxes & keyboards
(http://www.empirisoft.com/Hardware.aspx?index=2
).  Then there is always the Cedrus button boxes
(http://www.cedrus.com ), and if you look around
you can no doubt find more alternatives.

Finally, you might browse through Behavior
Research Methods
(http://www.springer.com/psychology/cognitive+psychology/journal/13428
) to see if anyone has written up any other thoughts.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx