Stimuli/ Triggers/ Timing difficulties

Douglas rayhaneh.rahgoshai at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:36:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

1-I have to Synchronize Trigger with Stimulus with. What we have is:
Stimulus.OnsetSignalData=c.getattrib ("cond")
But I have been told I have to add "SynchTrigger" somewhere! Does
anyone know how I can Synchronize Trigger time and Stimulus time like
they start at 0 millisec?

2-I have asked other researchers who work with e-prime on Windows7 and
one told me eprime doesn't work well( in matters of time) with
Windows7. Is that true?

3-I came across one line which I don't know what exactly it is doing!
c.SetAttrib"CondTime",clock.ReadMillisec
Do you have any ideas?

4- would you please tell me what is called the time the computer shows
the picture and the time it shows the trigger? are they start times?

5- If I want triggers and stimuli to show up on monitors at the exact
same time( Millisec), How do I have to write the command codes?

6- Why are we having Triggers much sooner than Stimuli? and why it is
variable in different stimuli? we have 200 Stimuli and I can see on
Iwave Triggers come sooner than Stimuli( up to 900millisec)

7- If ever, anyone accepts to look at the exp.es2 to explore and
correct the problem, I will be grateful.

Looking forward to a huge help, desperately!