e-prime, digital pen or touchscreen as writing tool

Tania tania.cerni at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:37:30 UTC 2012

Hi everybody!
I wont to ask you if there is a technical solution for my experimental
problems. I have to conduct an experiment with a writing tool and e-
prime. I don’t know if e-prime can interact with a digital pen or a
touchscreen. My subjects have to write a word in different part of the
screen and I need to register the reaction time of starting to write
and/or the duration of the writing. Is it possible?
I have never used e-prime but I think I have to do this experiment
with it and I need a good reason and the assurance to find (and
eventually buy) the right instrument.
help me!please!