Feedback on the same screen as stimulus

Beckerlab eprimebeckerlab at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:49:40 UTC 2012

Hey David,

I understand the code (I think), up until here:

	If Mid(strHit, 1, 5) = "Check" Then

		Dim nCheck As Integer
		nCheck = CInt(Mid(strHit, 6, 1))

		Debug.Print nCheck

		If c.GetAttrib("Check" & nCheck & "Image") = "checkempty.bmp" Then

			c.SetAttrib "Check" & nCheck & "Image", "checkfull.bmp"

I don't know what the numbers 5,1 and 6,1 refer to...or why GetAttrib
and SetAttrib have a different syntax (brackets vs. quotes?)...or what
they do.  I think it's if you click on one, the other image will show,
but I am not sure of the logistics... I am also not sure how I would
modify for my case. I need it so it's not a single image, but all of
the images in the attribute that change if clicked. How do I reference
attributes like this? Attributename.Triallist?

My deadline is approaching and I am still quite unsure of how to use E-
prime...I am also not new to programming, so I am very frustrated...

Thanks for any help in advance.