Simple picture program

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed May 23 12:37:28 UTC 2012

You should be able to figure this out from the tutorials in the Getting
Started Guide that came with E-Prime.  Make sure you do *all* the
tutorials before you go any further.  See also general advice at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/5425e03968cab428
.

-----
David McFarlane