E'

natalijamiladinovic3 at gmail.com natalijamiladinovic3 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:06:05 UTC 2012

Dear Michiel,

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. Unfortunately, they don't teach Eprime in my course. This experiment is to test measure of visual memory. And my mentor is not familiar with Eprime, and I was completely surprised when I was asked to do it. So its not a course assignment.

Kind regards,