Creating a Loop Initiated Upon A Specific Response

mvinski mtvinski at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:51:58 UTC 2012

Hi Eprime gurus!

I am creating a simple go/no-go task, where participants respond to
frequent non-target, and withhold their response on rare target
trials.

Throughout the experiment, we want to have participants be able to
make a response whenever they catch their minds having drifted off
task. We are able to program the experiment to record the specific
response (obviously :)), but we would like a series of text displays
that probes participants experience. Critically, after the series of
probes, we would like the experiment to resume to where the
participant initiated the loop.

I am not sure where to begin. Whether I should start with a Jump
label, and then write an inline code to resume the primary experiment?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!