drag an object

Sun sunkeyi at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 03:32:57 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

I am trying to design an experiment which allows people to move an
object from one bar to another (quite like the click and drag sample,
but bars are vertically located), I have 20 bars, so one can only move
one step at a time, any skipping would force the object return to its
target bar, I modified click and drag but so far the problem is that I
can only move the object to the first bar, the object cannot be moved
any more after any attempt to move to the second one (whether from the
1st bar or jump from the baseline). Does anyone know how to make them
only move one step at a time (force the object land on the target area
if people try to skip bars)?

Thanks