Feedback type

pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 16:25:12 UTC 2012

Hi All

I am having a bit of problem with my program. I am creating an
experiment that has 4 blocks and 80 trials within the 4 blocks. Now,
after each trial I need there to be feedback of either positive 'well
done' or negative 'try harder'. I am going to create to different
experiments for each of the 2 feedback types (positive and negative)
and 4 versions of each type. The problem I keep encountering is that
when I add the feedback slide and run my experiment, all is well until
the feedback is given after each trial which reads 'no response'. I
have set the rresponse to either S for same or D for different
depending on where on screen the image is placed and yet i am not able
to program 1 type of feedback.

I want to know if there is a way for me to program 4 versions to state
'well done' even when the participants have answered a question wrong
whilst still gathering their real rresults and the same for the
neagtive feedback version.

Any help will be much appreciated.