key press/release & RT

Courtney Griffin ianajcxcx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:36:39 UTC 2012

Still working on getting this experiment running. I have run into a bit of
an issue. I now have two separate programs: 1) my actual
stimulus/experiment etc, for the experiment and 2) the simultaneous button
pressing portion (see experiment). when i try to merge the two, i.e. after
the instructions are presented, I want the the subject to hold down the two
buttons simultaneously and then move on to the actual experiment portion
for each trial. (so simultaneous button -> stimulus response, simultaneous
button -> stimulus response, etc) However, I cannot figure out how order
them correctly so that it will do one process first and then the other.
Either I keep getting these weird recursive loops or when I try to run the
program I think will work, E-Prime force closes. Any assistance would be
TRULY appreciated.

Please see links to attachments (get an error when trying to attach to this
post directly).

actual experiment:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B56AfyN3uE-FUUVxMERVYXYxeXM
button press: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B56AfyN3uE-FV0piRzJGUTNLazA