Simple cumulative timing question

Scott saultsj at missouri.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:56:54 UTC 2012

Hi Frank,
Which version of E-Prime are you using? If you use E-Prime 2, and haven't
seen it yet, I suggest you download the new (to me) E-Prime 2.0
Documentation. Especially check the *User's Guide (24MB<http://www.pstnet.com/support/transfer.asp?Location=http%3A//www.pstnet.com/downloads/e-prime/2.0/docs/UsersGuide.zip>
)*. It's critical timing guide is Chapter 4, and I don't think that you
will find anything there like that 10ms rule of thumb. Also see my
reference in a previous post to RefreshAlignment, which may significantly
change things. (I've been unable to find this term, RefreshAlignment,  by
searching any of the documentation available under the Help menu of E-Prime
2.0.8.90a, which I'm using now.) As I explained, I don't know enough yet
about this feature, exactly when it was introduced or how it's applied, to
know what it all means. I think that PST's inconsistent, unreliable, and
often untimely documentation has helped confuse us both. The truth may be
out there, but I haven't found it yet., so I'll say no more, for now.