programme not working

pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 13:15:44 UTC 2012

Dear All

I am experiencing some problems with my programe that I just cannot
fix. I am reviewing visual spatial search with working memory and am
only using 4-16 images on 80 trials across 3 blocks including a
practice block of 10 trials. The images have been put into bitmap and
everything is supposed to work as I have gone through the manuals and
yet an error response comes up.

the error response:

Image 21;
Run-time Error (Line 1175) 11041: ImageDisplay Internal Error has
occurred
Marker: 2000

Now, I do not have an image 21 and I have been scanning my programme
very carefully for about a week now.

I would be grateful if someone could please shed some light upon this
issue as I am working on a tight schedule and am unable to get hold of
my 'supervisor'.

I look forward to your response