SR box not working on Mac with Windows

mmucd mandi.millar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:52:52 UTC 2012

Hello! When I try to run my experiment, I get an error message that reads
"Unable to open the SRBOX". I am running E-Prime from Bootcamp on a
Mac. Although the Mac has Windows, the support people said this could be
the problem and that Bootcamp requires a very specific setup in order to
properly communicate with external devices. However, they are unable to
tell me the very specific setup. Please help! Thank you.