Highlighting Objects Based on Subject Response

NW Stroh strohnw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 22:30:16 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I would like to highlight an object based on the subject's response.  The
basic flow is a repetition of 1) a Text Frame round counter, 2) a Text
Frame presentation of a starting amount, and then 3) a framing prompt on a
Slide similar to the one below.  The boxes are black and the lines thicker.
 The subject then makes their choice using 1 or 2.  The subject has six
seconds to make a choice and the slide stays up the whole duration.
 Ideally, I would like the box surrounding the selected option to change
color while the slide is still displayed but I am open to any and all
suggestions.

I got one of the boxes to change using an Inline and the Correct State of a
Feedback Slide.  This ultimately interrupts our timing because the feedback
displays after the slide.  I tried to borrow some code from an older
experiment, but I have not yet gotten it working and the coder is not
available to help.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If worse comes
to worse, I will use an Echo Display but I think it is a sub-optimal
solution.  Thank you in advance.

Nate

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JEzfv1muKRM/UG9ZvOKry1I/AAAAAAAAABU/x03s5D7kdN8/s1600/EPrime+Frame.jpg>