programme not working

Gulshan Tahir pure-n-true at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 13:39:45 UTC 2012

Hi David

I have checked all files and they are lablled in the correct manner. The error is still showing up and I have even changed that specific image and yet the error remains.

I do not know what to do as I created a new programme and yet the same error display showed up. My images are fine so I do not know where the problem could lie.