programme not working

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:18:23 UTC 2012

So I went ahead and submitted this as a bug
report to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
, you should do the same so that this gets more
attention.  We will see if PST can "improve" EP2
to return it to the informative error message it produced in EP1.

-- David McFarlane