PscyhoPy as alternative to E-Prime?

Michiel Sovijarvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Wed Oct 10 12:40:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

Given them both having Python as built-in scripting language, these classes
should theoretically be available for both. I remember physiological
experiments have been done with psychopy as well, in any case. Not here to
defend an old colleague’s software – I’ve always been The Go-To E-Prime
person :). Then again, I bet so is David: what’s happening, getting finally
fed up with E-Prime?

Cheers,

Michiel