Show a slide every fourth trial

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:05:23 UTC 2012

Hi Derek,

What I normally do to find out which function calls are required, is
inspecting the script that EStudio generates in the full script window.
(This is in fact the way I learned the EPrime lingo.) Just place Slide4 on
the trial procedure and have a look at the code that is inserted. Then,
replace the slide with an inline script that holds the relevant lines in
your if-then construct.

Instead of this you could also use a goto+label construct to skip the Slide
when cycle<>3. I normally don't like using goto-statements, but the
advantage in this case is that the Slide icon will remain visible on the
procedure. Another advantage is that you don't have to 'discover' the
required code to run and display the slide.

best
paul