E-Merge disk space error?

Colton Perry cjp872 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:54:37 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I'm just trying to do a simple merging of a subset of data files, but I'm
running into a problem. I just updated to the newest version of E-Prime,
and when I try to merge, I get an error stating that there isn't enough
disk space to create the new merged file, and to clear some disk space. The
problem with this is that I have nearly 200GB of free disk space.

The only issue I can see being a possibility is that I'm running in a
virtualized Windows 7 environment (inside of OS X 10.8.1), however, I'm 1)
trying to save it to my OS X desktop, which clearly has enough space left,
and 2) the virtual machine has ample space allotted to itself anyway. I
have not run into this issue before using E-Prime 2.0 Beta and OS X 10.6.8,
but it has been awhile since I've tried and all involved software has been
updated since.

Thanks for your time.