Ignoring backspace as part of max count

ElliottLabLSU elliottlablsu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:35:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am trying program a serial recall experiment in which participants will
receive a series of 8 digits that they must recall in order. I would like
to set the max count to 8 so that they cannot type in more than 8 digits,
but I also want to allow them to use the backspace if they mess up.
However, the way it is working now, backspace is being counted as part of
the 8 max responses. I figure there is Inline that I can use to prevent
this, but I am not sure how to write it. Can anyone help?

Thanks!