clock and echo problem

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Sep 6 15:54:16 UTC 2012

Jotapan,

Why not just set your desired Duration, set Time Limit to (same as
duration), and then (this is the key!) also set PreRelease to the
same value as Duration?  Starting with 2.0.10.18, EP2 even has a
"(same as duration)" option for PreRelease, and this has become the default.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx