No comm port communication by way of inline script following update to Eprime 2.0.10

Jb baker.josephm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:26:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

We use Eprime to control an Hitachi ETG4000 near infrared spectroscopy
device. Typically, we use a series of inline scripts to initiate
communication with the ETG4000, create time-stamped markers throughout the
task, then end communication at the end of the task. The script used for
this is well documented elsewhere (e.g., http://www.alivelearn.net/?p=1260).
However, following our update to Eprime version 2.0.10 these scripts no
longer function. We don't receive an error or program crash... instead it
is as if Eprime is completely overlooking the inline script. Has anyone
else encountered this issue? If so, have you been able to find a solution?

Any help you may have regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Joe Baker