No comm port communication by way of inline script following update to Eprime 2.0.10

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:44:25 UTC 2012

Joe,

First and foremost, you should definitely contact PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp about this, as
the producution release of E-Prime 2 includes a *lot* of changes to
how it handles timing, and these could easily affect your old programs.

Chief among these is the change to using "(same as Duration)" as the
new default for PreRelease, so I would look first there.  I regard
this change generally as a Good Thing (see my recent essay at
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/bvTbL-QMgu8/discussion ),
even though during the transitional period it may produce problems
such as yours.  So you might look at your E-Prime objects, and make
sure that they use the same PreRelease values as in your program
before updating.

You may find these changes documented in the New Features Guide, and
in several Knowledge Base articles online.  And again, please contact
PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp about this.

Good luck.

-----