nested lists (to combine conditions)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Sep 20 19:19:00 UTC 2012

Hmm, FWIW, offhand I cannot think of a better way, so as far as I am
concerned you are going about this the right way.

But if I did want to automate this to handle an increasing number of
variables, then I might resort to using inline code to build all the
accessory Lists from scratch.  That is not a project for the faint of
heart, but if you dare, set Load Method of any List to Script, then
look at the full code generated by E-Studio for hints.  And note that
when you add List names to Nested, you do not need to create the List
-- you may say "No" to the "create it" prompt, E-Studio will just put
a "?" in the Structure where that List would go, and will trust you
to provide it somehow later.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training