Position of mouse click responses

filiz gözenman filizg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:53:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

About the position of mouse click responses I got this code from
pst.netforum (Thanks to David McFarlane):

Dim theMouseResponseData As MouseResponseData
Set theMouseResponseData =
CMouseResponseData(Stimulus.InputMasks.Responses(1))
c.SetAttrib "Stimulus.RespCursorX", theMouseResponseData.CursorX
c.SetAttrib "Stimulus.RespCursorY", theMouseResponseData.CursorY

However I still have problems. I'm quite unexperienced with e-prime and I
have no idea how/where will the program the store the coordinates. Do I
need to define attributes? In the experiment a color wheel is presented
and participants click on an image and I will collect the coordinates on
the color wheel. How should I define my image, because when I wrote exactly
the code above I got an error stating "Unknown function Stimulus". I guess
I need to define my stimulus which the color wheel but I just don"t know
how to do that.

Thank you so much for the help in advance.

Filiz