ScriptSense not working

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:38:28 UTC 2012

Wow, you really need to update to at least 2.0.8.90 (or ...90a),
2.0.8.74 is years old and ...90 fixed some of its problems.

Eventually, of course, you will want to update to the production
release, currently 2.0.10.242.  As you indicated, the version you
have now does not have all the ScritpSense features mentioned in that
KB article, and lacks many other fine improvements as well.  Be
aware, however, that file formats and default settings changed
starting with 2.0.10.x, as discussed at
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=5345 and
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=4756 .  OTOH, the longer
you put off upgrading to 2.0.10.x, the more pain you will have when
you are eventually forced to upgrade, so I recommend you do this as
soon as feasible.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----