ScriptSense not working

Jason E. Reiss reiss_jason at wheatoncollege.edu
Sun Sep 23 18:16:10 UTC 2012

Does anyone know how to get ScriptSense working in E-Studio or the Package
Editor? I am using the version of E-Prime Professional that came with my
EGI system (Release Candidate 2.0.74) and have never had a ScriptSense
option come up on either of my machines (a Windows XP desktop and a Windows
XP running via VMWare on a MacBook).

When I go to Tools -> Options -> Script, I have two checkboxes (both of
which are marked):
-Use Syntax Colors (Is this just supposed to put keywords in blue, strings
in red, and comments in green? If so, that works)
-Use ScriptSense for auto completion of property, method and type names
(never happens)

Not having auto completion is making me yearn for my old Visual Basic 6
days. It would also be great to get these other editor features enabled
(but I can't tell if those exist on my version of E-Prime):

http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=1830

Thanks :)