Script for cleaning up participants' typed responses

HFAC bgbellows at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:17:54 UTC 2013

Matt,
I am also having a problem with E-Prime recording {SHIFT}. See my post for
a more detailed explanation of my problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/e-prime/wysgwiaYR_0

I would like to try the script that you mentioned but cannot seem to locate
it. If possible, will you post a response to me and attach it? I would
greatly appreciate it.