Flickering '+' fixation

maayan kedar kmaayane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:10:50 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am having hard time to understand how I can create a slide which contains
flickering '+' fixation.

I looked up here and sow explanations about crating few items flickering on
different time but am not got to create only one!

I used the online help and tried this:

Slide. Draw

Sleep 200

Slide. Clear

and so on, but no matter how much I repeated these draw and clear it always
stop after 3 times!

I also tried to create loop but it didn't go well /:

Another problem is that I need only the fixation to flash and not other
items, and to stop when the participant presses the keyboard for correct
answer.

I whold appreciate very much your help to explain how to put the fixation
to flash with or without loop?

Thank you very much in advance

Maayan