Flickering '+' fixation

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 22:16:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

Normally I would advise to simply use another list-object for creating a
repeating (flickering) slide object. But if timing is critical, and you
would only like to redraw/clear a single subobject on the slide, you could
go ahead with the for loop. However, keep in mind you have to sync with the
refresh rate of the display if you update the screen contents (by using
Display.WaitForVerticalBlank). When the loop should be terminated by a
keyboard response, you should use the InputMaskManager.IsPending  function
and a while loop. The fixation object can be referenced as a subobject of
the Slide state (Slide.States('...').Objects('...')) The EBasic manual
contains examples for this...

cheers
Paul