Repeated key/mouse presses

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Mon Apr 29 08:35:46 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have no idea why it fails to capture more than 4/5 responses, but in any
case, the easier way to get around it is not to use multiple answers. You
just set the audio running a time X, collect its onsettime, then start a
list with a single wait object which will then collect the RTTime. Go to
user script, declare
DIM mylong as long
Enter a single Inline thingy after your waitobject:
c.SetAttrib "ITI", wait.RTTime - mylong
mylong = wait.RTTime

Voila.
Can be done a bit more elegantly, so you don't save the first ITI (given
that there's no previous one), but you could always filter these out later
on.
Best,
Michiel