Repeated key/mouse presses

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 30 15:34:01 UTC 2013

Krins,
I am a bit puzzled about how you get it to record more than 1
response, but not all the responses.  Anyway, as another approach see
the "Multiple Response Collection" example downloadable from the PST website.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----