Issues with running Eprime on an external touch screen monitor connected via USB

erin.spurgeon at gallaudet.edu erin.spurgeon at gallaudet.edu
Tue Aug 6 15:07:29 UTC 2013

I am having an issue running Eprime via a small touch screen connected via
USB port.

We are using the following 10.1" touch screen monitor (without the stand)
from Mimo Monitors:
http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/mimo-magic-monster-10-1-inch-resistive-touchscreen-monitor

This monitor connects to our E-Prime PC via USB.  The Mimo monitor will
successfully mirror the displays of our PC until we run our experiment in
E-Prime, then the Mimo screen goes black.

I am trying to isolate the problem as either an issue with the Mimo driver,
or the connection to E-Prime via USB.
Has anyone reading this post used a Mimo monitor successfully in their
E-Prime experiments?  Or, has anyone had a similar problem using an
external monitor with their E-Prime set up that connects via a USB?

Can anyone offer suggestions for a touch screen monitor that approximately
replicates the physical dimensions of an iPad, that also works successfully
with E-Prime 2.0 Professional? Or any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thank you for your help.
Erin