E-Prime Loop for a counting variable

Kim Goodyear kgoodyea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 18:05:25 UTC 2013

If anyone could help me with a loop in the background for my counter that
would be awesome.  I have 5 slides that go through the same sequence eight
times.  I want my attribute Total to keep track each time and then subtract
according to the previous round.  I don't want my total for each row in the
attribute to be 30, 29, 30 etc.  I want it to start at 30 and the last
attribute to be 24 or however much they got wrong.  Here is my script:

Dim Wrong as integer
Dim Total as integer
Dim Rightt as integer
Dim Start as integer
Counter = 30
Wrong = -1
Rightt = 0

If c.GetAttrib ("CorrectAnswer") =  AdviceDisplay.RESP  then
Total = Counter + Rightt
Else
Total = Counter + Wrong
end if