Turn Time Audit on For Everything

kyleheidtman2012 at u.northwestern.edu kyleheidtman2012 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Aug 7 14:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi
I'm new to e-basic, so I don't know if this is possible, but is there some
way to write an inline file that will turn Time Audit on for everything
(I'm doing an fMRI study, so it's very important to track all the timing
information).

I looked through the generate code and found what appears to be the code
that turns on time audit for an individual object (in this case a
TextDisplay called PreBlockInstructions)

PreBlockInstructions.Run

      c.SetAttrib PreBlockInstructions.Name & ebDot & ebLogNameOnsetDelay,
PreBlockInstructions.OnsetDelay

      c.SetAttrib PreBlockInstructions.Name & ebDot & ebLogNameOnsetTime,
PreBlockInstructions.OnsetTime

      c.SetAttrib PreBlockInstructions.Name & ebDot &
ebLogNameDurationError, PreBlockInstructions.DurationError
      c.SetAttrib PreBlockInstructions.Name & ebDot &
ebLogNameOnsetToOnsetTime, PreBlockInstructions.OnsetToOnsetTime

I would like to make an inline that iterates over every declared variable
of the TextDisplay type and call code similar to the above on each of those
TextDisplays.

Is this possible/feasible?