How to schedule "breaks" within a block?

cshalloran at gmail.com cshalloran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:48:34 UTC 2013

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your help! I have set up my blocks and procedures
as you outlined, and it is working.

If I trouble you for a clarification, it is unclear to me how to set up my
Pause Slide to show different text after my final block. That is, I do not
know what you mean by switching the ActiveState. I made the Slide with two
tabs (Default and Slide1) with my pause text in the former and goodbye text
in the latter. How do I get the Slide1 (goodbye) text to show after that
final block? It shows the Default (pause) text for me, making me believe I
labeled something in the slide or BlockList incorrectly.

Thank you again,
~C.S.