How to schedule "breaks" within a block?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 8 16:09:13 UTC 2013

You might also do this (with no code) using a main List, run in
Sequential order with different rows for trials and rest breaks (each
with appropriate Weights), and have the trial rows call on a single
nested List that contains trial info.  See the Nested List tutorial
in Appendix C of the User's Guide that came with E-Prime, or browse
through the Samples on the PST website.

But Paul's example looks good, so give that a try.

-- David McFarlane