ImageDisplay Internal Error only for display2 but not for display1

Sebastian Poloczek sebastian.poloczek at gmx.de
Wed Aug 14 09:15:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm designing an experiment in Eprime2 in which some slides should be
displayed on display 1 (experimenter's screen) and some on display2
(participant's screen).

The program stops running and gives the error message "image display
internal error, marker:2000" for the first slide on display2.

All filenames are double-checked and without typos, all pictures are in the
respective folders. The program runs smoothly and displays the images if I
change all slide settings to display1. The images can be displayed on
display2 if the slides for display2 directly refers to the images.
But as soon as a slide for display2 includes an image attribute and the
image is specified either in a list item or in an inline command the
program crashes and gives the error 11041.

Do you have any suggestions what I could try to solve the problem and to
display images defined by attributes on display2?

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastian