Fragmented pictures with multiple inputs

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 15 15:09:31 UTC 2013

Unsure whether "this" refers to  (1) how to run a sequence of stimuli
until the subject reaches some criterion, or (2) how to have images
with varying degrees of fragmentation.

For (1), start by looking at the "Criterion Based Exit" example that
you may download from the PST website.

For (2), did you mean to have EP programmatically fragment the images
for you?  I think you would be hard preseed to get EP to do
that.  But if you can make a series of 6 fragmented image files for
each base image then you could simply have EP present those using an
ImageDisplay or Slide in the normal way.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----