Autoincrement subject number in startupinfo editor

gugs ahuvayochevedsegal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:30:35 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have to create a task that will be running on computers at essentially an
expo, which will allows passersby to test out their chops on a shortened
version of a cognitive task.  Given that the people staffing the booth will
not be able to enter subject numbers I was hoping I could make it as
"independently" running as possible.  I googled the topic of
autoincrementing subject numbers and came across the "What's new" guide
which talks about this.  There is very little information on the knowledge
base (the topic page related to the startupinfo editor is under
construction).  I tried to set it up but it keeps on kicking up errors.  I
am not sure what text to put under the values column of the
"subject"property? Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Ahuva