Autoincrement subject number in startupinfo editor

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Aug 26 20:09:24 UTC 2013

Ahuva,

If PST has advertised this capacity, then you should contact their
support to get it working for you (see below).  Or, see if you can
program this using AutoIt, http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit .

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----