underline certain characters/words within text display

Stephen Mattingly ndlabmanager at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 UTC 2013

Hi All,

   This seems pretty simple, but i am just learning that Eprime has
components to allow you to add code.  So my question is: is it possible to
add emphasis within a text slide to certain words. e.g.

"it is *IMPORTANT* that you remember to press 0 or 1. "

"there is a difference between *Remember* and *Know*."

etc

it seems that the property menus are global - either everything in the text
slide is underlined (italicized, struck through ,etc), or nothing is. using
ctrl+U while highlighting a subset gives the error noise.

ultimately, I've got an idea for adding multiple text boxes within a slide,
some with underline and some without, but I feel like this will be very
difficult to properly line it up  - especially with the auto-snap feature.