Text display while a video is running

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 09:41:15 UTC 2013

Just a small follow-up to David McFarlane's detailed reply:

Having tried out (but not actually conducted) a design functionally
similar to what you are trying to do, one thing to be careful about is
making sure that whatever method you use, it doesn't miss out on
detecting any responses during the sequence of events.  for example if a
Wait object is used to collect responses & is followed by a Text object
displaying feedback each time, you need to allow for the possibility
that a key may be pressed during the Text object as well.  You may not
want to display (the same) feedback yet again in such cases but you
probably want to record the RT.   My feeling is that the multiple
response method David describes may be less clunky in this regard.

good luck,
David V.

--
David Vinson, Ph.D.