e prime and emotiv neuroheadset

juan concepcion elmoro5185 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:47:21 UTC 2013

Hello again! I've tried sending markers from e-prime to the emotiv
testbench application <http://www.emotiv.com/eeg/test_bench.php> for when a
stimulus is presented on the same computer but have not had any luck. Now I
would like to use a stimulus presenting computer using e prime and sending
the markers to a parallel port to testbench on another computer. How can I
connect two computers through a parallel ports to use e-prime on one
computer and testbench on another?