Sound capture

ammu lukose ammu18lukose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:40:49 UTC 2013

Dear All,
I have a paradigm where I need to get audio from subjects to certain
probes. I used the eprime sound capture device. But I have identified that
sound cannot be capture when this is at the end of one condition in a block
design paradigm. For example if I have a paradigm were my subjects hear a
voice and later in the next slide they says whether they heard a male or
female voice, if this query is coming at the end of one condition then I
wont get the sound recorded. During trial and error we also found that if
we use a dummy object just after the query slide we get the sound captured.
Did anyone else felt a similar kind of a trouble? Is there any other better
solution?

Thank you very much for all your support and time.
Regards
ammu

--
Ammu Lukose
PhD Scholar, Multi-modal Brain Image Analysis Laboratory (MBIAL)