random list by code

gorgeous yayuan geng gusunny1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 05:27:55 UTC 2013

hello,everyone. I am confronted with a puzzle. I have  generate a group of
random stimuli by code in eprime, but I have problem in realizing this in
List. code as following:
randomizearray array1
for i=0 to 59
debug.print array1(i)
R1.setweight array1(i),1
next i

set R1.terminatecondition=samples(120)
set R1.resetcondition=samples(120)
R1.setweight R1.getcurrentattrib("nID"),0
R1.Reset
array1 contains the ID I'd like to present in List. And I have initialize
the list by making them weight 0.
But this is the problem: List run with more than 120 samples and some of
them are replicate and almost come out 130samples.
Hope anyone can help. I would appreciate a lot.